Sunday, 8 September 2013

The End of the 'Being Creative Course 1': Feedback

Extracts from written feedback by participants:


'It was excellent and Silke is a wonderful, relaxed, friendly and inspiring teacher.'

'I found the art class at FN fun, creatively inspiring and mostly, at odd times, great at boosting my confidence.'

'I liked Silke as a teacher. Silke is a very approachable, generous lady with masses of knowledge on all types of artists, media and crafts.'

'I have gained a lot from the course, not just art-wise.I have become social instead of an isolated loner and really enjoyed being with the other members of the group. I have made a new friend and have met up with them outside of the course, so I have gained a great deal from this course.'

' I really enjoyed the course and doing different art activities each week and being challenged to try new mediums in ways I wouldn't have, if not on the course.'


Thanks everyone! It was an honour to be part of your artistic and personal journeys!

The 'Being Creative Course 2' resumes again on Wednesday, September 11th, 10am - 4pm, at Furniture Now Training Centre in Lewes. All welcome, no experience necessary. Classes are free to those on benefits or the unemployed.

No comments:

Post a Comment