Tuesday, 25 September 2012

The Preface

This blog is my personal portfolio, diary and place of reflection of my art workshops/lessons of the past, present and future. As a practicing artist and art teacher I have taught lessons inside and outside the school environment in Australia and here in England. My students ranged from mature/ retired adults to pre-schoolers and came from various cultural backgrounds and locations. I have learnt to adapt my workshops to limited, natural resources available as well as to high standards in technical and educational environments. But no matter what, where, when, who and why I facilitated these well-planned workshops/lessons the process and outcome of each one of them always had something, or someone, spontaneous in them! And this is exactly what I love about this work. Because as someone once said:

'To teach is to learn twice.'

No comments:

Post a Comment